Bus Commuters Pranked by Fake Airline Safety Announcements – StreetSeekers Live UK Urban Internet Radio Station
What would it be like if there was an aeroplane style Safety Speech on the bus? We dressed as an authentic steward and stewardess with a megaphone and even some ‘in-flight’ snacks and towels.
1. Carry on items should be stowed under your seat.
2. Don’t block the window seat!
3. There is no free wi-fi, talk to each other.
4. If you need to make a call, keep your voice down.
5. Avert from making eye contact with strangers (unless you intend to talk)
6. Don’t give up your seat for anyone, if they made it upstairs they can stand. (top deck only)
7. There is only 1 emergency exit.
8. No smoking (unless you’re a tough guy)
9. To alight, press the red button just before your stop.
10. You can not get off the bus mid-ride (unless you’re a spice)
11. You must secretly film any fights, racism or people falling over.
12. Store young children in the big gap with no seats.
Bus Steward: YouTube.com/MimShake
Bus Stewardess: Twitter.com/JodieAnneTaylor
StreetSeekers Live UK Urban Internet Radio Station
Categorised in: Blog
This post was written by admin